query: inter-racial organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Apr 23 21:59:05 CDT 2001

[ed:  please copy your replies to COMM-ORG.  A thought from me below.]

From: "Morales, Alfonso" <alfonso at utep.edu>

I am advising students in a growing movement referred to as "three circles."
This is an interracial, campus based organization.  They are interested in
examples of interracial organizing efforts or literature on the subject.
Can anyone help with this?

thanks
Alfonso

Alfonso Morales, Ph. D.                  vox: 915-747-6593
UTEP                                            fax: 5505
Sociology and Anthropology            my office: old main 305
500 W. University Ave.                    main office: old main 109
El Paso TX 79968

Learn more about street vendors at:
www.openair.org

Learn more about my socio-legal research at:
www.utep.edu/law/pages/research.html

[ed:  many of the community organizing networks deal with this.  One is the
Center for Third World Organizing.  The National Organizer's Alliance is
another resource.  Both are linked from the COMM-ORG CO Groups and Networks
page. ]