Report on Faith-Based organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Apr 29 21:15:14 CDT 2001

Hi COMM-ORG.  Since a couple of people seemed to have missed the initial
announcement because it came around the Easter holiday, I just want to let
everyone know they can get an extensive and detailed report on faith-based
community organizing from the COMM-ORG web site.  The report is:

FAITH-BASED COMMUNITY ORGANIZING: THE STATE OF THE FIELD: A report of the
findings of a national survey conducted by Interfaith Funders, Jericho, NY.
Co-authored by Mark R. Warren and Richard L. Wood

To get it, go to:

http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/papers.htm

One of the things that many people really appreciate is when people read
the COMM-ORG papers and discuss them through the list.  I very strongly
encourage you to send your reactions, or stories the report may remind you
of, or related issues it leads you to.  Please send in your comments.

Randy Stoecker
moderator/editor, COMM-ORG
randy at comm-org.utoledo.edu