COMM-ORG status

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon Jan 7 20:12:00 CST 2002

Hi COMM-ORG.  We are halfway there for the relocation of the
server to the new Sociology-Anthropology offices.  We can move
COMM-ORG e-mail again.  The web server, however, can only be
accessed if you use a secure connection.  I am hoping that might
be fixed tomorrow but it might be next week.  Sorry about the
delay.

If you need the web site, for now use

https://comm-org.utoledo.edu

[note the *s* after http] to access the web server.  You will then
have to accept a security certificate.  Why this is happening we do
not know but it seems to have something with moving the machine
to a different part of the network.

Randy

randy at comm-org.utoledo.edu