UAA meeting proposal deadline

colist at comm-org.wisc.edu colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 26 09:21:50 CDT 2005

From: Michael Leo Owens <mowens4 at emory.edu>

FYI

MiLO
Political Science Department
Emory University

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     IMPORTANT: UAA Annual Meeting Proposal Deadline--OCTOBER 1
Date:     Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:29:42 -0400
From:     Margaret Wilder <mwilder at udel.edu>
To:     <uaa at udel.edu>

[We apologize for duplicate e-mail messages you may receive]

WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS EMAIL PLEASE AVOID THE RESPOND-TO-ALL REPLY.
SEND QUESTIONS TO uaa at udel.edu

*********REMINDER OF UPCOMING DEADLINE*********

36th Annual Meeting of the Urban Affairs Association (UAA)
Theme:  Neighborhoods and Urban Transformation: the New Global Context
Montreal, Canada-April 19-22, 2006

Proposal Deadline: October 1 (8 days from now!)

Please join us for what promises to be one of the largest, most dynamic
annual meetings in UAA history!  The exciting metropolitan context of
Montreal and the international mix of participants, will provide an
unlimited set of opportunities for stimulating exchanges.

To submit a proposal and/or view the Call for Participation, visit the
UAA
website (www.udel.edu/uaa)

(Avoid last minute technical problems by submitting your proposal as
soon as
possible prior to the deadline)

Proposal categories: paper, paper panel, colloquy discussion, volunteer
moderator, and informal breakfast roundtable.

Registration:
Registration fees cover: 3 full buffet breakfasts, 2 catered lunches,
daily
coffee breaks, and 2 evening receptions.

All participants must pre-register and pay registration fees.  Estimated

fees (early/late) for this year are:
Registrants from Institutional member schools: $305/345
Regular members: $325/365
Nonmembers: $380/420
Students: $185/225

UAA is dedicated to promoting multi-disciplinary perspectives on social,

economic, political and physical dynamics and policies affecting urban
communities.  We welcome urban scholars, students and practitioners from

across the globe!

Questions: send e-mail to uaa at udel.edu  or call 302-831-1681