book announcement: Community Development Reader

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sun Jan 27 17:24:52 CST 2008

[New York area readers will find this of most use.]

From: James DeFilippis <jdefilip at rci.rutgers.edu>

Roundtable on Community Change

First Thursdays

Please Join Us to Celebrate the Publication of The Community Development
Reader

edited by James DeFilippis & Susan Saegert

The Aspen Institute Roundtable on Community Change invites you to join
us on the first Thursday of every month for a casual but informative
gathering of friends and colleagues in the urban affairs and community
change fields.  First Thursdays will provide the opportunity to learn
about new developments in research, policy issues, programs,
interventions, and the like, and also to meet and greet your friends and
colleagues in the field for some informal exchange.  Our inaugural First
Thursday will be held on February 7th from 5-7PM at the Roundtable's
office at 281 Park Avenue South (between 21st and 22nd Streets).  We
will showcase and discuss the newly published Community Development
Reader, edited by James DeFilippis and Susan Saegert:

Wine and refreshments will be served.

Please R.S.V.P. to Ivett Colon-Leon by phone at 212-677-5510 x21 or by
email at ivettcl at aspenroundtable.org.  We hope to see you in February!

--
James DeFilippis
Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy