[COMM-ORG] Global Journal of Community Psychology Practice

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Sat Jan 14 11:38:13 CST 2012

From: "Tom Wolff" <tom at tomwolff.com>

Happy New Year and welcome to a new issue from the Global Journal of
Community Psychology Practice (GJCPP)

We are all back from holiday breaks and we are writing to make sure that
when you opened the 536 (or so) emails waiting for you after the
holidays you did not miss the last issue of the GJCPP that we sent you

This was a very special issue of the GJCPP (and we think our best issue
yet!).

Check it out: http://www.gjcpp.org/en/

Here is what you will get to see:

The Tearless Logic Model - a step by step tool for leading a community
through a planning process that avoids pain and trauma.

. And Then What? Four Canadian Community Psychologists Reflect on Their
Careers Ten Years After Graduation – powerful and compelling stories of
community psychology practice in action from these young Canadian women.

Creating and Sharing Critical Community Psychology Curriculum for the
21st Century: An Invitation – an exciting description of a brand new
community psychology program with a focus on liberation psychology.

A fascinating book review of a new book entitled: Critical Community
Psychology -by Carolyn Kagan, Mark Burton, Paul Duckett, Rebecca
Lawthom, Asiya Siddiquee Review by Scot D Evans, PhD.

Union de Vecinos: Community and Civic Action: a compelling video on
community organizing in LA – see the community in action.

Where in the World is My Community? It is Online and around the World
according to Missionary Kids - a fascinating account of creating a
global community through the web.

Community Psychology Values-Driven Pedagogy: The Foundation for
Empowering Educational Settings. - describes laying the foundation for a
graduate program from a values base featuring Antioch University’s
Community Psych program in LA

We would love to hear from you. We encourage you to:

Submit Your Work

Subscribe For Free

Participate::Now!

http://www.gjcpp.org/

Thanks

The GJCPP Editorial Board

Tom Wolff & Associates
Author of The Power of Collaborative Solutions
Jossey Bass/John Wiley published February 2010

Available at www.tomwolff.com