[COMM-ORG] query: Literature Review - Community Organizing

Discussion list for COMM-ORG colist at comm-org.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:19:35 CST 2012

[ed:  thanks to Aaron for replying to Marcie's query.]

From: Aaron Schutz <schutz at uwm.edu>

Dear Marcie

A number of annotated bibliographies covering organizing were completed
in the 1970s.  I have at least three of these that I got from different
archives and institutions, and I would be happy to make these available
to you if you wanted.

Aaron Schutz
Professor & Chair
Dept. of Ed. Policy & Comm. Studies
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Enderis Hall rm. 553
P.O. Box 413; Milwaukee, WI 53201
Office: (414) 229-4150; Fax: (414) 229-3700
Website: www.educationaction.org